Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Day 112: More Yumminess

Ashlyn and I baked oatmeal raisin walnut cookies this morning. Before I was watching what I eat I would easily eat one or two to "taste test" the batches. But I only ate one and, maybe, I'll eat one for after dinner. But I was proud of myself for stopping at one. Anyway, I knew Ashlyn and I would make these one day this week, but today was perfect because Aaron's boss (who we all just love) is in the hospital with an infection in his thumb and Aaron was going to go see him before work. So I packed a couple of cute bags I have with some cookies for him to take. Unfortunately I didn't take a pic of the bags and I forgot to take a pic until the rest were already stored in a bag, but you can still see how yummy they look. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment