Thursday, December 1, 2011

Day 50: December Is Here!

Today is December 1st! I can't believe it, either. I'm planning activities to do with Ashlyn each day counting down to Christmas. Today was decorating her room! She picked a few things herself at the dollar store and I added in some things we already had. She chose where everything went (obviously this picture is just the top of her dresser... she also had window clings on her window and a sign on her door) and put the Dora and princess ornaments I printed out for her on the little tree.


I also took a picture of another decoration I have up on our dining room table because I forgot I took the other pictures earlier. :) I'm still working on the dining room table, but I'm not sure I can find exactly what I need considering I had some of these ornaments for a few years. Anyway, I took a vase and some ornaments from the dollar store, added a few small ornaments I had, and put them all together. I am hoping I can find the same color small ornaments to make a matching one.

1 comment:

  1. Super cute decorations! I love Christmas!! Our house is all decorated now and we all love it!

    ReplyDelete