Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Day 80: 3, 2, 1...

I almost forgot to take a picture on New Year's Eve, so I took a picture of the cake we had for dessert. We had a very low-key night. I honestly couldn't tell you what we watched (we rented a movie but ended up watching it the next day... Friends With Benefits... it's an awesome movie. I'll be buying it soon or asking for it for my birthday). Oh, actually I remember flipping back and forth between the Lady Gaga concert on HBO, Encore, or whatever channel it was on, Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve, and some other random things. Aaron and I mainly just hung out together and had fun. :) Ashlyn went to bed at her normal time, but I'm thinking next year maybe we'll try to let her stay up. We'll see. :)

1 comment:

  1. Did you make that cake?! Not only does it look super yummy but the picture looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete